Swisse Vitamin E Facial Moisturiser

Excuse me while I continue to bombard you with Swisse skincare. They've quickly became one of my favourite affordable brands. Today I will be reviewing Swisse Vitamin E Facial Moisturiser.


Taken from Swisse- "Swisse Vitamin E Facial Moisturiser is a natural, gentle moisturiser. Luxuriously formulated to nourish and nurture sensitive skin. Enriched with natural vitamin E, organic Macadamia oil and olive squalene to help protect and nourish, plantolin to calm redness and irritation and chamomile and oat extracts to soothe the skin. Your skin will feel hydrated and smooth."

The moisturiser is packaged in a 125 ml plastic squeeze tube with flip-top lid. The product is a cream consistency and has a very light natural fragrance.


I only need a small amount of the moisturiser for my face and neck. The rich cream formula quickly melts into my skin absorbing fast. Within minutes my skin is dry to the touch, perfect for busy mornings when I don't have time to wait for a product to absorb.

For me, this is a fantastic product for warmer months. My combination, yet dehydrated skin isn't as parched in Summer, I'm not sure it would be quite hydrating enough for the cooler months when my skin craves more moisture.

I am loving this no frills, no fuss moisturiser that is perfect for slapping over any serums that I have applied underneath. The Swisse Vitamin E Facial Mosituriser is a win for me!


Comments

  1. I've just tried their Rosehip Moisturiser (which I got a sample of in the Beautyheaven 10th birthday goody bag) whilst away for a night & I think that has broken me out ever so slightly. I'll use it up, but I'm not a big fan of it. I think I've looked at the Vitamin E one before but was worried it'd be too heavy or something.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a shame about the Rosehip one. I have a full size so hope I like it. I didn't find the Vitamin E one too heavy, but I'm leaning towards richer creams now

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!