Lipstick Declutter Intro

I try and sort through my lipsticks yearly, so decided that this time around I would blog about it in the same format as my nail polish declutter. I will try each lipstick on that I own and decide whether or not I want to keep it. Why not share the experience with you, too!


So if you're interested, keep reading.

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Lust for Blush

Boe Professional Colour Last Lipstick (label missing)

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipstick in Daringly Nude 

Burt's Bees Lipstick in Blush Basin

Freedom Lipstick in Natural Beauty

I love the Maybelline Creamy Mattes, so will be keeping the 3 of them. I will also be keeping the Burt's Bees and Freedom lipsticks, both are nice nudes with a creamy formula. I will be decluttering the Boe Professional lipstick, it's a nice shade, I just find the formula slips and slides on my lips too much.

Lipstick Tally- 5



Comments

  1. Great blog, Indie with the colour photos excellent. Keep going!!!
    Trish_D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a good idea to declutter your lipsticks yearly! It's definitely a part of my collection that gets too big too fast. All of these shades are really diverse and pretty, it would be hard to pick between them!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, especially since lipsticks don't have as long a shelf life xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!