Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner

I've been meaning to getting into using Korean skincare more, but my current stash is pretty full and I just didn't want to add even more products to the already long line waiting to be used. Finally I realised that there was a product that I could add and use straight away. An Essence. Although this wasn't a step in my routine, it is a product that many Korean women are not without. It is applied after toner to add hydration which in turn helps with the absorption of serums and moisturisers.

I was overwhelmed by the wide range of essences available on the market. Not surprisingly, I was led by a sale on Yesstyle and decided to try the Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner.


Taken from Yesstyle- "A hydrating toner formulated with hydroxyethyl cellulose, arginine and astragalus root extract to enhance skin texture."

The essence toner is packaged in a dark plastic bottle containing 200 ml of product. The bottle has a flip-top lid with a small hole under the cap. It is a gel-like fluid consistency. I can't detect any scent.

I did begin by dispensing a small amount of the essence toner on a cotton pad and applying to my face and neck area, but I really wanted to apply directly to my skin. Now I use a regular toner on a cotton pad, then pour a small amount of this product into my palms and pat onto my skin.

The gel like consistency of this essence absorbs quite quickly, my skin just drinks it up. Once absorbed my skin feels soft and smooth. I have also noticed the serums and moisturiser that I follow in my skincare routine do seem to absorb better. I also appreciate the extra hydration that my skin is getting and seems to be loving.

The Pyunkang Yui Essence Toner is a win for me!


Comments

  1. I know what you mean about not wanting to add even more products to the long line of those waiting to be used. I have a similar dilemma.

    This essence however does sound like a great addition to your skincare routine that you could start using straight away.

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a wonderful edition to my skincare routine, Ingrid, my skin is loving it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway