Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activator

I was fortunate enough to be invited by beauty website, Beauty Heaven, to trial the Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activator. I was excited because this is a product that because it is on the pricier side, I wouldn't buy for myself.



The serum has been formulated to tone and refine skin causing it to look younger in 7 days! Huge claim.

The serum comes in a beautiful tapered bottle that is black and fades to clear as it tapers down at the bottom, so that you can see the product.

The serum is dispensed through a dropper. But, this is Lancome, so it's no ordinary dropper. As the screw-top lid is opened the dropper is filled with the required amount for application to face and neck. It just feels and looks so luxe, complete with the well known Lancome flower imprint at the top of the dropper.


So now that I have raved and it's clear that I adore the packaging, you probably really want to know about the actual serum. It is quite liquid in consistency. Although the product is masked with a floral fragrance, the alcohol scent is still noticeable, not too strong, though.

The light consistency of the serum means that it absorbs really quicly into my combination/dry skin. Although the serum disappears quickly into the skin, I have found that it gives my face and neck a hit of hydration. 

I can't say I saw mind blowing results in 1 week, but after using consistently morning and night for 3 weeks I have noticed a smoother skin texture. My fine lines appear to be reduced, thanks to the slight plumping and increased elasticity of my skin.

The Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate is a luxe product that does deliver results. Although the price tag is on the higher end, only a small amount is needed and I have quite a lot of product left in the 30 ml bottle, so a little goes a long way!


Comments

  1. The best thing is when you amazed over something you normally wouldn’t buy for yourself:)
    - www.majaharder.com I https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/maja-harder-18257183

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway