Sukin Cream Cleanser

I want my cleanser to be gentle, yet effective at cleansing my skin. I think this is achievable without having to cough up too much money, being a product that is essentially just washed down the drain. One of these examples is the Sukin Cream Cleanser.


Taken from Sukin- "Our indulgent cream cleanser works to remove makeup, oil and dirt built up on the skin. A blend of rosehip, avocado, sesame and wheatgerm oils nourish and hydrate, while an infusion of aloe vera, cocoa butter, nettle and horsetail leave skin feeling soothed, clean and refreshed."

The cleanser comes in a 125 ml plastic bottle with pump-top dispenser. It has a lightweight creamy consistency. The cleanser has a natural, creamy fruity scent, it's hard to explain, but is really quite nice and pleasant.


I use this cleanser either on its own or after oil cleansing if I have worn makeup. This cream cleanser is quite light for a cream so doesn't feel heavy when massaging into the skin. One to two pumps is all I need for the face and neck.

 I use a face cloth to remove, which is an easy task. I appreciate that after wiping off, my face is not left tight and dry but soft and smooth.

To me the Sukin Cream Cleanser is very similar to the Moreish one, which I love. Even the scent is almost the same. So, it probably goes without saying that this cream cleanser is a win for me!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway