Beauty By Nicholas Plump It Up

I received the Beauty By Nicholas Plump It Up as part of a prize pack from beauty website Beauty Heaven's Instagram page. I have had it for a while and finally got around to using it once a place opened up in my skincare routine.


Taken from Beauty By Nicholas- "Plump It Up is a high-precision volumising cream, concentrated in active ingredient Adipofill'inTM. This cream will deliver an instant plumping effect, creating visual volume, while giving it an overall lift, as well as intense hydration."

The cream comes in a 50 ml airless cylinder with pump-top dispenser, I love this kind of delivery system because it is hygienic and the product is not exposed to air. Although I do like the look of the chrome packaging, I would prefer to be able to see inside to see how much product I have left. A non-issue really.


Anyway, the product is a very light-weight cream, falls into almost serum category for me and that's how I use it morning and night before moisturiser or facial oil. I use 2 pumps, 1 each for face and neck. It is so light that it takes no time to absorb into my skin, leaving no residue, which I like.

I have been using this cream now for around 3 weeks, which is when I like to review a skincare product. For some products, it's not quite enough time to start seeing results, but that's not the case for this. I've noticed that apart from the initial hydration after every application, my skin has started looking plumper and the cream has been working hard to push out my fine lines. Yes, they are still there, but I have noticed a reduction. My skin also seems to have more elasticity to the touch.

So far so good, the Beauty By Nicholas Plump It Up is a win for me!


Comments

  1. I've just started using this too Indie. I put it on before I went for a facial the other day and the therapist remarked on how soft skin felt. Im impressed with it too. Glad your liking it Indie :) Freaky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's a pretty good endorsement if the beauty therapist says your skin is soft before you've even had the facial! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway